Saturday, May 16, 2009
I've got the magic touch
I seem to have befriended a bull. Ha Ha. I must have the magic touch... or the best grass. I was out in the yard the other day and one of the bulls (not the one picking his nose in the post before last) was close by my fence. I decided to pick some tall prairie grass and see if he'd eat it from my hand. He was a bit chicken at first but gave in to temptation. I then patted his head and he wiggled his ears. The next day I went to the fence and called him, "here bull bull bull". Ha ha ha... I don't have a name for him... yet. Anyhow, he literally RAN to me to get more grass. I busted out laughing. After all, this is a bull and they are normally not to fond of anyone. Believe me, I know. I've been chased by one up in Montana while at my friends cabin. We had to hop a barbed wire fence to escape which left us all cut up. Better than being horned to death. So, my new friend the bull has raised the eyebrows of my landlord. He just shook his head when he saw this guy running towards me in a non-threatening way. It cracks me up. I think my landlord is afraid he has a pansy for a bull. Ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What was the name of that bull in the Disney cartoon? The one that would just eat flowers? I'm going to find out. I want to put in a suggestion for the bull's name. Hee hee.
ReplyDeleteI found it! Ferdinand, the bull who prefered to smell the flowers. Ferdinand the Bull.
ReplyDeleteFerdinand... perfect! LOL... the bull is now named. Thanks Charity!
ReplyDelete