There are random signs that hang around the greenhouses at work, in different cubby's and corners. One hangs in the growers office, another in the maintenance office, etc... They are in places that most likely the boss won't notice, or care to look. I find it hilarious. Especially because these signs hold such truth. Ha ha ha!
In the Growers office... "Bang head here".
In the Maintenance office: "Boss spelled backwards is double S.O.B."
Near the Transplant Table (where people are required to plant fast): "Do you want me to rush this rush job before the rush job I'm rushing now?"
On my supervisors desk (she deals with the boss's rambling all day): "I see your mouth moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah".
And last but certainly not least, hanging in the warehouse" NOTICE: This department requires no physical fitness program. Everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility, and pushing their luck"
Buahahahaha. So true. The only thing I'd change about the last one is that we usually don't run down the boss. He usually runs us down on his friggin' scooter.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment