This cow walked around for a good hour with this piece of grass in her teeth. Didn't try to eat it or anything. Cracked me up. Took me back to when I was a kid and my dad would put a long blade of prairie grass in his mouth and suck on it. My dad's not a cow or anything... I'm just sayin'.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Toothpick anyone?
Do I have something in my teeth?

This cow walked around for a good hour with this piece of grass in her teeth. Didn't try to eat it or anything. Cracked me up. Took me back to when I was a kid and my dad would put a long blade of prairie grass in his mouth and suck on it. My dad's not a cow or anything... I'm just sayin'.
This cow walked around for a good hour with this piece of grass in her teeth. Didn't try to eat it or anything. Cracked me up. Took me back to when I was a kid and my dad would put a long blade of prairie grass in his mouth and suck on it. My dad's not a cow or anything... I'm just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment