Friday, April 8, 2011

Next...

So my results came back negative for H. Pylori which is good. My doctor was sort of surprised. I'm glad because that is one nasty bacteria that you have to take up to 10 pills a day to get rid of it. No thanks. The ultrasound also came back normal. Well DUH... I'm not having issues with my liver, pancreas, or gallbladder. Its my STOMACH. So, next Wednesday I meet with a surgeon who will do my endoscopy. I have to have an office visit first which basically translates to him charging me oodles of money to tell me he's going to shove a tube down my throat. I love how the health system works. I know where this is going. I'm going to have all these tests run (doctors orders) only to find out what I already know. I've developed GERD. But, my doctor insists on doing the tests to make sure I don't have something serious that causing the GERD. Whatever.

I had been feeling better lately except for after doctors visits when they insist on pushing and poking. That was until today. I felt adventurous last night and ate something I shouldn't have. I now regret that decision. I feel like I could blow fire. I might as well join the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment