Friday, February 8, 2013

YUCK!

Salt Lake City being swallowed by smog.

Ew.  This is why I now have an inhaler for my asthma when I've never had to use one before.  This is why I get migraines more consistently now since moving back.  This is why my dad is on his 5th case of pneumonia in the last year.  This is why people here get so sick and probably why I got sick this year when I haven't been sick in the last 3 or 4 years.  This is why I really HATE living in Utah.  Ugh. 

What irritates me is when they start talking about ways to help improve the air quality, such as cutting aerosols, you have women complaining that they won't be able to control their hair without their precious hairspray.  Oh how awful for you!!!  Seriously?  I could care less about your friggin' hair.  I don't want my lungs to fall out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment