Monday, March 23, 2009

What's in a sneeze...

For as long as I can remember, people's sneezes have made me laugh. It's like everyone has a specific sneeze unique to them just like their DNA. You have some loud, some soft. You have the typical "hat-choo's" or "ah-choo's". Then you have the "reh-who's" and "rah-hum's". Some people sneeze once, some two or three times in a row. I've heard as many as six. What's up with that? Then you have those who sneeze so loud they scare you to death. LOL. On the flip side there are those that sneeze so dainty and quiet I'm surprised their heads don't blow off. I mean seriously... if you're going to sneeze get it out! Obviously there is something in there that wants out of your body so let er' rip! Then there are people like Shaun, who when we are not in a public place really let it out. His is a "ha- spit flying all over". Gross. I feel like I need to mop the floor after he sneezes sometimes. As for me, I'm a typical "hat-choo" sneezer.

Just some useless information for you :)

2 comments:

  1. How funny! And this is true too! Shay sneezes funny. So I'm guessing Shaun has taken after Grandpa? His are so loud sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! I was just thinking that your Grandpa sneezes in 3's sometimes and by the third one you'd better take cover because it's so loud! LOL! I remember hearing him sneeze down at the garden center when I was up in the greenhouses... how funny!!

    ReplyDelete