Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thanks Stupid People

Thanks to all the stupid people, and dumb criminals, I will be spending my whole month of April on Jury Duty. Why should I be punished for their stupidity? That's just not fair, and to think I get paid a measly 30 bucks a day... what a rip off. I think they should be required to pay you what you will miss by not being at your real job. Serves me right though... I totally jinxed myself on this one. It seems that practically everyone at work has been called to Jury Duty lately except us. I joked one day and said, "Jeez, has everyone been on jury duty but me?" I kid you not, 3 days later in the mail was my letter from the courts. I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut.

Yah, like that will happen.

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha! How ironic...hmmm. Well, good luck with that. I have never had to do jury duty, knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? That's crazy that you got a letter 3 days later! I can't believe you'll only get that much, how do they expect families to survive making that much less each day? What a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris just got done with jury duty on thursday. his case was a federal that lasted four days. big case. it was awful that he had to miss school all week!

    ReplyDelete