Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Bunch of Bull!



Can you stick your tongue up your nose??? Ha ha ha. This is just one of those pictures I happened to "catch" in the moment unexpectedly. I went back to the barns to check on the calves, and Papa Bull was not very happy with me. Thank heavens there was a fence between us. I think he was licking his chops at the thought of eating me or something. He followed me all the way along the fence to the calves. This drew the attention of the other Papa bull across the way and they both ended up head butting the fence trying to get to each other... I was in between them. Needless to say, the fences are NOT that strong back there and I was not about to stick around to see what happened. Good thing I had a get away vehicle if needed...


Meet the little "Mule"
This is our landlords "toy" as he calls it, and toy it is!! All the farmers here have one I think, or at least those that raise cattle. He uses it mainly to putter out to the field to check on the cows. He told us we can use it whenever we want. We plan to use it to haul all the tree limbs that fall on the property during the bad storms over the winter/spring. Beats walking them to the burn pile.
I think we should buy one of these little dudes to get to work in since we live a mile from work. Ha ha ha. Much funner than a Honda.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Talk about picking your nose! I need to show this to Morgan, she woud be very impressed! Dave really wants the Yamaha version of those "toys". He goggles at them whenever he's at the Yamaha dealership.

    ReplyDelete