Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zip, Zilch, Nada

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. How sad is that? It's totally boring. I'm planning a mini vacation for next week so hopefully that will give me some goods. If the weather holds, meaning no rain, we will head north up to the U.P. of Michigan... one of our favorite places in fall. If it rains, we will go south to Arkansas to the Ozarks. Never been there yet, but have always wanted to see them. I don't care if we go north or south, but this time of year I get a craving to see TREE'S! I miss living in the woods during the fall. Someday I'll live there again.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when life is boring and predictable...ha! I hope you have a great mini-vacation. Can't wait to see pics and find out where you went.

    ReplyDelete