Thursday, October 14, 2010
Lake Superior Day 5...
The final day was mostly spent driving home, but we got up really early so we could take one last drive around the shore of Lake Superior in Northern Wisconsin on our way west out of Michigan. The color was still pretty despite being a week past peak color.
The coast was a bit more rugged in this area, but it gave it a unique beauty with large driftwood laying all over.

We were driving along a road that was heavily wooded and I knew the lake was close but I couldn't see it. Then, there was a break in the tree's and the thing I was looking for was there. I yelled "STOP". I'm sure Shaun goes nuts with me on trips because I'm always looking out for something to photograph. I am a sucker for harbor towns. Especially towns with lots of sail boats, and this was the perfect harbor town. Bayfield, Wisconsin.
I LOVED this town. I was ready to move there right then.
I want to go back......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment