Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What is going on???

I swear something is wrong in the universe.  Right when we think something else couldn't possibly happen it does.  And not just to us.... to everyone in my freaking family!  We just took our car in for a recall on the airbag.  It was recalled because it could possibly rupture and send metal pieces out and kill you.  Lovely.   A lady here in Virginia was actually killed because of it.  So, we took in in free of charge but while there, they discovered some serious problems that we couldn't ignore.  $1200 later we left.  And that didn't even fix it all... we still need that much more to fix a catalytic converter.  But we are waiting on that because it's not a safety hazard.  So we were upset about that since money is not something we can afford to spend nowadays but we also need a car.  

My sister is sick with pneumonia and having problems with her job.  My dad is recovering from pneumonia.  My mom is not feeling well and having trouble eating.  Right when I think 'what else' I get a message from my niece telling me my brother, who lives in Japan, had fainted in the bathroom and hit his head hard.  He was out cold for an hour.  They called an ambulance and he's in the hospital with a fractured skull.  Seriously?  WHEN WILL THIS BAD LUCK END???

I want it all to just stop.  I'm starting to think I need to visit the doctor to get me some 'happy pills' because I just can't take much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment