Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beauty and the Beast...

Meet "Beauty". She is the sweetest, most beautiful of all the barn cats. She isn't annoying, doesn't bug my dogs, and she's just plain adorable.

Meet "Beast". LITERALLY! She is the most obnoxious, moody, mean cat of the all. Just look at this picture I tell ya... she's even scowling for the camera. I'm surprised she didn't go postal on me and attack. Look at her ears... they look more like horns to me. Afterall, she is the devil's cat!

2 comments:

  1. I totally see it. And by the looks of things, it seems that you may have some little devils running around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yep, she's a regular at popping out the kids. She has 2 litters a year usually. She had 5 kittens about a month ago but all were carried off by Tom cats except one. They usually turn into beasts too. They need to catch her and fix her... but that could be dangerous since she's so dang mean!

    ReplyDelete