I'm so mad I could spit. One of the bulls got out today and decided to take an adventure starting through my shade garden. I never even knew he's escaped until I saw our landlord and a couple far off neighbors all on their "little mules" chasing him back to the barns. He must have gone at least 2 miles to get the neighbors involved since that's how far away they live. Our landlord said he'd gone down to the next farm to visit their cows. Ha ha. It was Ferdinand (thanks for the name Charity) so I'm not surprised... he's very friendly. Anyhow, I didn't really pay attention until I got to my backyard and noticed my edging was all ripped up. I figured it was another pesky coon since they are always destroying something in my yard. That was until I saw my columbine plant smashed flat... and my astilbe plant smashed flat... and my hosta's smashed flat.
Oh he's lucky he'd been put back in the barn already or I'd of kicked his butt. Then I would have been trampled to death. Ha ha. Oh well. He's still cute so I forgive him... but he better not do it again. I guess he's just living up to his name right? Ferdinand the bull was more interested in smelling the flowers than fighting with other bulls. Charity... you named him well!!
The guilty one is on the left...
Oh, he's so cute! Since I named him, he will have a special place in my heart forever and ever.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Don't spit! Just yell into a pillow or something :D
ReplyDelete