Saturday, September 19, 2009

13 days and I'm tired...

Today was my 13th day working straight with no day off and all I can say is I'M TIRED! I will be SO happy to have tomorrow off. That being said, I will probably work harder tomorrow than any other day. LOL! It's been a week from hell at work. I'm being trained on many different things because my supervisor is pregnant and will be gone when the baby comes in January. Yeah for me.... NOT! She made me swear I wouldn't quit. LOL. Anyhow, I was SO tired at work today because I was up all night with a sick dog (bleh) and being a zombie always makes work more fun... at least for everyone but me. I about got run over by my boss on a scooter. His remarks were, "Just seeing if you were paying attention". Um, sorry but no... I don't think it's normal to have to watch out for your boss riding around a hundred miles an hours on a little kid's blue scooter. NOT NORMAL! Then, he is on this kick of asking me, "How the heck are ya?". LOL! I made the mistake of cracking up at him on Monday when he asked me that. The reason? Since moving, he is the first person outside of Utah that I've ever heard use the word "heck". He has then proceeded to ask me that daily thinking it's SO funny. It was at first, but after being about flattened by scooter boy it's not so funny anymore. LOL. Also today at work, I was trying to find some flower trays for a late order and trying to find 7 trays in a sea of thousands and thousands is NO fun. So, being as I was a zombie running on zero sleep I was really trying to concentrate and was in 'my own little world'. Our maintenance man, Roger, decided it would be the perfect time to scare the living bajeebee's out of me. He succeeded. He managed to enter the greenhouse, walk clear back to my table and hide under it without me knowing. Then, as I turned to walk out he grabbed my leg and yelled, "arrrrgggggg". I literally about died. DIED. I screamed and my heart felt like it was in my forehead. He wins. I must plan my revenge. Maybe that's what I'll do on my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment