Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog"...


At work the other day, down by the pond, this GINORMOUS bullfrog lept out in front of our maintenance man, Roger. Of course, being like me, he had to go after it. This by far is the biggest one I've seen yet. He had to hold it with both hands tight in order to keep it from escaping. He was SO strong. There is no way I could have held it, too strong for my tiny hands! I have a hard enough time with the toads! It's amazing how strong those buggers are... and slippery. Luckily someone had their cell phone so we could get a picture. Otherwise, I was going to make him hold it until I went home to get my camera. LOL! Cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, you know you're a pure animal lover when you call a frog "cutest thing ever"! =0)

    ReplyDelete