Thursday, September 3, 2009

May I scream now?

I swear Walmart has a sign on the door that says, "Only enter if you have PJ's on, screaming obnoxious kids, smell horribly, abuse Meth, have purple hair, or lack the common sense to stay out". LOL! I fall in the last category. I absolutely LOATHE going to Walmart. However, I have no Costco or other cheaper store here and the only other grocery stores are way more expensive on some items. So, if I can save an average of 10 bucks a trip by buying certain things at that evil place, I will go (kicking and screaming).
I REFUSE to buy some things there though such as meat or produce. EW. The many booger infested hands I've seen touch those apples... I would rather starve. Why is it that people's standards seem to drop off the face of the earth when entering that store? Rarely do I go there without seeing someone in their PJ's. Ok, so I get it... perhaps you are in the middle of baking cookies at 2 in the morning and need chocolate chips so you run out really quick. Fine. However, PLEASE for the love of Moses, make them decent PJ's. I don't want to see someone's purple undies playing peek-a-boo. That will make me lose my appetite.
Wait... let's re-think this. Maybe that's a good thing? If I lose my appetite then maybe I won't buy as much food. Yea, there we go... positive thinking.
By the time I exit that store I feel like I've been in the 'Running of the Bulls' in Spain and have had one too many horns up the deep end. It's a good thing I don't drink or I'd head straight to the bar. LOL! Actually, if I did drink, I'd go to the bar before that way I could keep my sanity while shopping! Can you tell I just went to that horrid place? Wow, I need therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Thanks for the roll-around-on-the-floor kind of laugh! I love it when I think something but somebody else actually says it aloud for me. I get so claustrophobic when I walk in. Running of the bulls is totally accurate. You're cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol my mom hates Walmart too! I only go there for the cheap clothes when I need something that I can wear to work and don't care if it gets ruined... :)

    ReplyDelete