I swear I'm cursed. The problems are never-ending. We still have no access to any of our money because the credit union won't release the funds since we are a new account. It's been over a week and I'm starting to get bills. Hopefully it will be released tomorrow like they said, otherwise I may have to rob a bank. Kidding.
The DMV was a TOTAL nightmare. They would not give me my license because I didn't have a bill in my name, only Shauns. They told me, "the state of Virginia doesn't assume that because you are married that you live together". Well, the state of Virginia SUCKS. I told them all the bills are in my husbands name and that I had my insurance transfer and my post office mail forwarding label but that wasn't good enough. So, I had to go back home (an hour away) and get my lease with hopes they would accept that. Luckily when I went back, the little mean man was gone. Finally, it worked. We ended up having to title both our cars in the state before we could register them. They needed all sorts of crap on the application such as where we bought the car, the address, the amount paid, etc.... What the crap? It's been 10 years since I bought one car and I had no clue. Luckily I found the old window sticker in my glove box. They said it was to determine if I paid sales tax on my car. Who cares? I didn't buy it in Virginia! Again, Virginia SUCKS!
Last week I had a knock on the door and it was the sheriff. Great. He asked if I was Kristen Johnson and I knew what he wanted. When we first got here there was a notice on our door with her name on it from the police. She is being sued by our credit union. So, the sheriff was there to serve her again with a warrant. I told him my name and that she had moved without obviously setting a forwarding address because I was also getting all her mail. Credit card bills, notices, etc... She's skipped town. I took her mail back to the post office and told them. Well, I thought that was it until tonight when I tried to order something from Sephora online and my order was canceled due to "security reasons". I called my credit card and they told me everything was fine so it must be Sephora. So, I called Sephora and was on the phone for an hour while she figured out that my order was cancelled because my new address was flagged on the "hotlist for fraud". FREAKING LOVELY! So, I can't order anything from my address thanks to the idiot before me. They told me it may take a week to get it straightened out. If I find her I'll wring her neck.
Shaun is up in Deleware and Maryland all week riding with another salesman. Hopefully he will be a sponge and learn everything he needs to because that salesman rocks. Unfortunately our territory sucks. We got his customer list and the whopping 300 accounts we were told we'd have turned into only 200 something and only 70 actually order anything and only about 10 order anything substantial. So, we are very discouraged about that.
But it's warm. That is the only 'good' thing going right now. Should be 64 tomorrow. I will soak it in while I can. My furnace rarely runs, which means I'm not spending money. Ha ha.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring? On second thought, I don't want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment