Friday, January 20, 2012

Last...

These were the last photo's I took in Iowa. This was taken the night I told my neighbor I was moving. I had planned on capturing the whole sun, but got distracted with our conversation and by the time I realized it, the sun was almost gone. I'm glad I caught this much of it! I sure miss seeing the sun set. I have to drive out of town to even get a view of it now.This was taken the day before we left from the same vantage point, only a week or so after the above picture was taken. They were building a huge wind farm and I was amazed at how quickly it went up. I loved to watch them rise from the ground.

I haven't picked up my camera since. I miss being able to walk out my door and having endless things to photograph. Every day I would encounter something that made me run for my camera. Whether it was sunsets, storms, clouds, lightning, cows, flowers, bugs, etc... there was always something. Always. I miss that ability so much. I wish I could get it back somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment