Let the mental breakdown continue.
Friday, October 28, 2011
White Trash...
Shaun had his Halloween party at work today. He wasn't going to go dressed up because we didn't want to spend much money so I had an idea. I bought him an all white sweatsuit at Walmart and an ugly white hat off the cheap rack and started my quest. I rounded up all the trash I could and hot glued it to the sweatsuit. The result was 'White Trash'. It was a hit and he won best costume. It's a running joke here amongst the white people about how many white trash there are... especially at the local Walmart. But the funny thing was that the Hispanics had NO clue what was going on. We had to explain it to them. They just thought Shaun was being his normal goofy self. Of course, he can't take a picture without acting like a dork, flashing wannabe gang signs. Hah.
And because you probably won't notice this in the photo, I took a close up of my strategic placement of a trash item that hung from his bottom..... *giggle*
In other news.... he got the job. Now we are in the process of deciding if we can do it or not. He said we can take until Christmas to actually move there so that will buy us time to find housing. We are going to go out to Virginia November 6 to see what we can find. That will be the deciding factor as to whether we accept or not. So far, I'm not liking the prices I see. Our best chance will be to find listings in the local paper or on Craigslist for rentals that are not the mainstream. I would rather be in something not mainstream anyhow... I hate huge complexes with pools, etc... I don't want to pay for a pool I'll never use. It's stressing me out.
Let the mental breakdown continue.
Let the mental breakdown continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment