
Ahhh... The cabin in Tennessee. The place I could easily stay forever. It was perfect. We stayed here a couple days and just relaxed. Something we needed badly!


The cabin was so warm and cozy and tucked in the mountains amongst the pines. Porch swings, rocking chairs, and a nice hot tub on the screened porch made it so wonderful.

I loved the owner's taste in decorating. Especially this picture... Made me laugh.

We basically spent the two days seeing the Smoky's and hiking. The funniest thing happened one night. We got to the cabin a little after dark one night and noticed that something had been in the garbage. We were in bear territory so we weren't sure if it was that or a coon. Shaun decided to sit in the hot tub on the screened porch but it was a bit too chilly for me so I stayed indoors. When he got in the hot tub we noticed the screen was ripped. It was a bit too high for a coon so I assumed it was a bear. I told him he was nuts to want to sit out there. About 15 minutes had passed when Shaun came running in the cabin yelling, "There's something out there!". Ha ha ha! He said he heard a growly sound in the tree's just outside the porch and it freaked him out because he "saw eyes". I got a kick out of how freaked out he was.
Shaun... so sad to go home from the cabin... (ha ha)
What a quaint little place, it looks so comfortable. Did it have a fire place? BTW, I love that little saying in the frame. Is it copyrighted? Can I cross stitch it and frame it and give it to a certain somebody for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I saw the fireplace :D
ReplyDeleteHa ha... I was thinking the same thing about that saying. I don't know if it's copyrighted but I imagine it would be OK to use for yourself. I plan on hanging it in my house!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, what a beautiful cabin! And I love that sign, that is so very funny!!! (and true LOL)
ReplyDelete