Friday, November 13, 2009

Ok... now I'm MAD!

Time out from vacation discussion because I need to put my words that are in my head down somewhere before I EXPLODE! We went out to dinner with a bunch of people from work tonight. We go to a little pub in the next town over for pizza Thursday. It's sort of a little work tradition with a few of us. Anyhow, occasionally some of the Hispanics will join us which we love. Tonight none came and I was questioning our co-worker as to 'why' we haven't seen Ruben this week at work. He informed us that he's been arrested and deported. I was in shock. This guy is a great guy... not the ones they need to go after. But how they did it is just downright ROTTEN. First of all Obama is a stinking idot! He has tried to avoid the whole raiding scenario to avoid attention. Instead, he implemented a plan to round them up by lying and tricking them one at a time. Ruben has never used anyone's name other than his own. There are some workers who are Hispanic who go by 'Jane Smith'. Yah right. Get them for stealing names and SS#'s. Ruben never stole anyone's numbers or info. He's been going through all proper paperwork, classes, etc... to try and get his papers. He has a wife who has finally been legalized and has kids. He was in the final processes but still was labeled "illegal". He got a letter from immigration stating he needed to come to the office for some final things so he did.... they arrested him.

Pathetic.

I am the first to say that yes, we do need to do something about illegal immigration but COME ON... this is WRONG! There are those who are decent people, good for our country, who obey the laws, support their families instead of using welfare, work their butts off for little pay because of the color of their skin. Let them stay. Make it easier and quicker for them to become legal. Get rid of those who come here and use our welfare system, take advantage of our medical system, break laws and end up in prison for us to pay the bill for. I get so sick of standing in line behind those who use loads of food stamps and use medicare to have 10 children because they 'can' not necessarily because they need it. Now, Ruben is separated from his wife and kids... they are alone. This will go on his record as a crime and his chances of getting back here with his family are not good.

Stupid government. Do they really think this is going to work? Now, the entire Hispanic community is afraid to go about it the right way because look what happens when you try. They are scared at work and I don't blame them one bit. Now they know where Ruben worked so nobody there is safe.

I fear for my friends both here and back in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment