Thursday, November 26, 2009

Vacation Day 7

Waterfall day! Something I can't get enough of is waterfalls. I would love to just build a little cabin right next to one so that I could open my windows and hear that falling water all day and night. I love them even more when I have to hike to them. Most of today was spent in N. Carolina, and a little in S. Carolina. There was something about hiking here that I just loved... the smell. There is a vast variety of tree's there, including Cedar. I've never hiked amongst Cedar tree's before and it was amazing. The smell was so brilliant, especially after it rained. I would love to smell that daily!

Looking Glass Falls.
Dry Falls. Funny name for a waterfall you can walk behind. You get royally wet doing so.
View from behind the waterfall, Dry Falls.Bridal Veil Falls. Not as pretty as the one in Utah, but cool that you can drive behind it.Whitewater Falls.

2 comments: